salary: $17 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Handle & coordinate shipment internally & externally with customers, Overseas offices/agent to ensure the shipment executed smoothly in daily basis
- To operate all jobs under the proper & timely usage of company system, including data & sales/costs entry/shipment closing, etc.
- Closing consolidation shipment on master level
- Maintain services toward customer's satisfactions & excellency through good communication & coordination with customer/carriers & affiliated business suppliers/partners
- Generate Debit Notes to customers, overseas offices/agents, vendors
- Sending shipment pre-alert / arrival notice to customers and overseas offices / agents
- Coordinate/handle customs related process with related department and/or customers.
- Any other assignments from the management if needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.