An HVAC company in Howard County is looking to add to their team a direct hire (permanent), Office Manager to their team to oversee front office operations and provide administrative support to the team! **This will be on-site, in office 100% of the time***
**Drug test and background check required upon offer**
salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support operations by creating & maintaining processes
- Oversee & coordinate all office activities/functions/operations
- Facilitate internal office moves & assist with facilities operations
- Front office & reception coverage as a backup when needed
- Oversee purchasing of all office supplies & devices ensuring cost-effective measures & vendors are utilized
- Tracks devices coming off lease & contacts vendors ahead of lease end date for updated costs, researching other potential vendors & renewal of leases
- Coord. repair/maintenance of office equipment
- Coord. maintenance/housekeeping of common areas, reception, kitchen, conference rooms, etc.
- Schedules training sessions & creates training materials
- Maintains A/V equipment & works with IT Mgr. for troubleshooting help
- Calendar & vendor management, meeting coordination, office supply inventory, etc.
- Manage 3-5 administrative staff on-site & at satellite offices
- Coord. tech. setup for new hires
- Other duties as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.