salary: $15 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Searching the requested products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery.
- Research and evaluate potential suppliers.
- Requesting quotes and compare prices.
- Requesting cost proposal and negotiating contracts and prices.
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, cost efficiency.
- Working with team members, and supervisors to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with suppliers.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- Creating /updating standard operation procedures (SOPs) of the group to document the current process.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Excel Formula (VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE, SUMIF and etc
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.