salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Greet customers courteously; determines their needs, and sells merchandise or supplies; completes sales.
- Takes phone/fax orders, making recommendations and suggestions of substitute or related items where necessary.
- Maintains catalog and printed price sheets in an orderly manner.
- Prints up customers’ orders, ascertains proper price classifications, may extend prices for quantity and compute sales ticket.
- May accept cash, make change, or refer customer to a payment desk.
- Stocks shelves with merchandise.
- Maintains good housekeeping; keeps counter and store area neat and orderly.
- Fills sales orders.
- Maintains good records on lost sales.
- Assists in taking inventory, and displays
- Accepts returned good for credit.
- May have the authority to re-order merchandise within established limits
- Assists in unloading and unpacking of incoming stock, routing deliveries, or packing orders. Checks packing slips, prices and quantities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.