salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answers and directs phone calls
- Offer hospitality to visitors (water, snacks, coffee)
- Coordinate employee hospitality (Monday morning breakfast, birthdays lunches, etc)
- Keep common areas clean and welcoming
- Manage phone system
- Manage office equipment
- Order office supplies & keep monthly supply budget
- Receive and sort daily packages/letters
- Maintain current professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/classes and by reviewing professional publications
- Process and save receipts not related to maintenance
- Update digital bulletin board
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.