salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform month end closing general ledger entries.
- Reconcile perpetual reports and balance sheet accounts.
- Set up new vendors in vendor management system and maintain vendor profile.
- Audit employee expense reports, prepare reports for receipt tracking, distribute to employees, and follow up for compliance.
- General ledger coding to monthly credit card statements, prepare and post journal entries.
- Analyze freight for material purchases.
- Reconcile bank statements daily and daily deposits.
- Prepare daily cash flash report.
- Back up for daily invoicing of shipments.
- Back up for preparation of the daily order and shipment analysis.
- Ad Hoc reports as requested by Controller/Management.
- General Ledger (2 years of experience is required)
- Month-End Close (3 years of experience is required)
- Reconciliation (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.