salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for ongoing effectiveness of Personnel Services and Benefit Plans as well as employment-related Policies and Procedures
- Supervises team of 4+ to oversee the personnel and benefits processes involved from hiring/onboarding through employment to separation
- Work with Onboarding Administrator to ensure guidelines are updated for handling routine personnel procedures and maintain an updated Employee Services Procedure Manual
- Oversee drug testing procedures for pre-employment, random, post-accident, for cause, job specific and follow-up testing
- Administer the company-wide health and welfare programs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.