salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for processing weekly payroll.
- Ensures proper completion of payrolls, including, printing and distributing checks and transmitting payroll ACH files.
- Administer the time-keeping system and train field users on proper use.
- Review payroll calculations to ensure accuracy of wages, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Process voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Maintain employee payroll files and employee information in the payroll software.
- Responsible for ensuring receipt of correctly completed I-9 and processing in the E-Verify system when required.
- Maintains multi-union information, including documenting individual union requirements.
- Process weekly certified payrolls, as required.
- Reconciles union remittance payments to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assist in collecting data for union and financial audits.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.