salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Reconcile monthly revenue statements and production statements
- Record revenue accruals/actuals based on internal production reporting / 3rd party production statements
- Manage leases and property
- Prepare, Review, Post monthly journal entries and financial reporting as needed
- Prepare lease operating expense and capital accruals
- Finalize and complete check runs and ensure compliance with internal controls
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ensure general ledger accounts are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monthly financial reporting
- Assist with annual audit
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.