salary: $38,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for recruitment, interviews, hiring decisions, and onboarding process
- Determines appropriate resolution of Team Member grievances, discipline issues, or claims of any type of harassment.
- Assists in coordinating HR projects such as company events
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees
- Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action
- Assists HR Management with various research projects and/or special projects
- Prepares new employee files
- Explains and determines appropriate implementation of company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.