salary: $41,599.96 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Actively manages Accounts Receivables and collections of payments prior to shipping or on terms.
- Maintains timely submission of Proforma Invoices and tracks payments to release orders to production.
- Oversees financial relationships with all clients and vendors; issuance and management of payment terms
- Collaborates with our import team to ensure management and timely payments for international vendors.
- Ensuring timely payment to vendors and weekly process of outgoing payments
- Provides timely and accurate business reporting for monthly cash-flow position, bank reconciliations, financial trends and forecasts
- Coordinate with outside accounting firm to ensure reoccurring activities are performed timely:
- Monthly commission reports, credit card statements, account reconciliation
- Submit monthly Kentucky sales tax return
- Quarterly rebate reports
- Weekly & Bi-weekly Payroll (through ADP TotalSource)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.