salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 5 AM - 2 PM
- Monitor trades in all asset classes (Global Equity/Global Fixed Income) settled in the European Union
- Assess and prioritize high risk items and work with the appropriate counterparts to resolve and mitigate risk
- Ensure transaction documents are properly completed per the client specific data sheets
- Book and process client instructed cash movements
- Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed, and signed-off on a timely basis
- Assist with allocating all institutional equity trading as required
- Review cash items that remain unsettled and contact administrators for adequate back-up in relation to the cash received
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.