salary: $30,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assist in the processing of client financial statements
- Process tax returns by getting them ready to be filed and copied to the client
- Scanning client files
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Administrative Duties
- Financial Statements
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.