salary: $57,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Review and analyze all supporting schedules and general ledger accounts for interims, monthly and year-end closing.
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts and make appropriate journal entries.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Work effectively alongside external auditors.
- Ensure all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.