- Previous Warehouse and Industrial recruitment experience strongly desired
- Must have private, quiet and comfortable work space at home with consistent/reliable internet
- Must be able to work a Full time, 8 hour shift between the hours of 9am-7pm, Mon-Fri
- Reliability and punctuality (consistently able to work your entire assigned shift)
- Comfortable working towards daily and weekly metrics and goals
- Must be innovative in approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Ambition to take your career to the next level!
salary: $21.63 - $24.03 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Drive order fill rates for our Warehouse and Industrial clients across the country by placing viable candidates with various clients throughout the United States
- Attract and find quality candidates via job postings and sourcing techniques across various online platforms
- Evaluate job applicants and candidates via phone interviews, assessments and professional references
- Coordinate interviews and assist job seekers with resumes
- Deliver a strategic recruitment plan: sourcing, screening, presenting candidates to clients
- Effectively manage candidate submittals, interviews, job offers, starts
- Update documentation regarding candidate status
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.