salary: $35 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you will be doing:
- Provide insightful and objective observations based on the testing performed
- Review SARs to ensure they consistently meet Bank Secrecy Act requirements and regulator expectations.
Provide regular quality assurance review feedback to management and suggest improvements to Investigations and SAR reporting.
- Conduct trend analysis on AML errors to include deficiencies in investigations, SAR reporting, and identify trends in suspicious activity, account type, and geography.
- 3 years minimum experience in an AML capacity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Fraud Prevention, or Homeland Security OR equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of investigative techniques used in the investigation of financial crimes
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.