salary: $39 - $42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for candidate sourcing (cold calling, networking, websites, Boolean searches, job boards), and manage candidate experience
- Review resumes and pre-screen candidates for credentials and appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Work with hiring managers directly to ensure proper skill match of talent being presented and function as a business partner to them during the search process
- Proactively build a candidate pipeline needed to support bank needs
- Ability to source candidates across multiple locations throughout the United States
- Develop and maintain a broad professional network of top talent
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Stay current on latest recruiting techniques, labor market trends and best practices
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.