- 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
salary: $17 - $20.98 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support Financial Advisory team and their clients by providing account information or quotes, entering Financial Advisory approved security tickets and various administrative tasks.
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within Brokerage Client Support functional area.
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching of reports and account related issues.
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firm’s regulatory requirements.
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships.
- Receive direction from supervisor and Financial Advisory functional area and escalate non-routine questions.
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.