salary: $15 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Greets all patients, co-workers and visitors in a positive, service driven manner.
- Answers all telephone calls and legibly and accurately documents messages.
- Schedules all patient visits and coordinates other visits at the office and referrals to provide as required.
- Obtains accurate and complete demographic and billing information as required to complete patient registration. Inputs and establishes all new patient accounts and maintains updates patient accounts on existing patients. Enters charges for all patient visits daily and collects appropriate payment allowed by payer at time of visit for all co-pays and deductibles.
- Prepares dental record charts for both new and established patients and documents in the patient record if patient misses scheduled appointment.
- Prepares patient schedules for the instructors and the staff.
- Coordinates all hospital admissions for patients and outpatient testing as may be required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.