salary: $28.84 - $33.65 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
· Maintains daily cashbooks for operational accounts and prepare monthly bank reconciliation. Cashbooks and bank reconciliation will be reviewed monthly.
·Processing of accounts payable.
· Ensures appropriate assignment of departmental expenses and supporting documentation is executed and maintained.
· Coordinates the payment of insurance, real estate taxes and related reporting requirements.
· Prepares and enters journal entries and maintains appropriate sub schedules for Balance Sheet accounts.
· Process the monthly financial statements.
· Prepare Management reports.
· Maintains resident, vendor and financial accounting files.
· Prepare and submit monthly sales tax reports and payments.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.