salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Review customers' documentation and develop Bill of Materials (BOM) & Process flow instructions (Routers) for manufacturing of new products.
- Coordinate with customers on product specifications and design changes and respond to customers' requests.
- Modify Gerber files for stencils and develop assembly drawings to support manufacturing operations.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate product manufacturing from prototype builds to the production run of the products.
- Develop, evaluate and improve engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Assist with quoting products by evaluating material costs and estimating labor costs.
- Evaluate actual product costs to cost estimates with recommendations for improvements.
- Provide hands-on support to manufacturing to demonstrate product requirements and trouble;e shoot product failures.
- Assist with implementing corrective actions to prevent product failures.
- Knowledgeable of electronic components.
- Adept with AutoCAD software
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.