salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Processes new accounts, purchases, redemptions, exchanges, and account maintenance.
- Processes change requests to meet critical deadlines.
- Responds to current and prospective shareholder inquiries received via telephone, providing general investment company information via telephone such as minimums, options, and account balances.
- Initiates customer or account financial transactions and adjustments as authorized by department guidelines.
- Calculates and processes exact share trades, determines dividend distribution amounts, and reconciles account balances.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.