salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Investment Officer as well as the Chief Financial Officer for 2 Corporation including compilation of memo’s, faxes, e-mail and other correspondence, filing, and creating organizational systems.
- Coordinate and handle travel arrangements
- Maintain President’s appointment schedule
- Coordinate special events/company meetings.
- Develop basic to intermediate Excel spreadsheets.
- Compile, organize and bind various financial packages for distribution to clients and lenders, etc.
- Manage the coordination of due diligence in preparation of equity and debt transaction closings
- Be responsible for the coordination of sensitive partnership documents related to real estate transactions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.