salary: $70,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for understanding fixed asset policies and procedures to ensure the proper accounting treatment for all fixed asset acquisitions, transfers, and retirements.
- Analyze account balances and maintain SAP fixed asset sub-ledger (review projects in CIP for completion, identify disposals, perform review of impaired assets, calculate accelerated depreciation, reconcile fixed asset accounts to the general ledger, etc.).
- Build relationships with business partners to gain understanding of fixed asset purchases and provide guidance regarding capitalization policies and proper accounting treatment of fixed asset invoices.
- Review and process fixed asset purchase orders / invoices and use judgement to determine appropriate general ledger coding and accounting treatment.
- Reconcile vendor fixture funding to expenditures for both capital and expense projects. Research variances and follow up with business partners to ensure proper collection of vendor funds.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.