salary: $50,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Processing job-site generated invoices in CMiC. Verifying all invoices are approved, the correct amounts are processed for payment, and sales tax is included when applicable.
- Timely processing invoices for payment based on due dates (miscellaneous invoices) and owner funding (subcontractors). Distributing checks.
- Reconciling old open payables.
- Updating document compliances in CMiC as contracts, insurance, good guy letters, etc., are received.
- Collecting and verifying W-9’s for new vendors.
- Communicating with project accountants regarding invoice discrepancies, sales tax issues, needed documentation, training needs, etc.
- Verifying coding and approvals for overhead invoices.
- Reviewing credit card statements for coding, approvals, complete business purposes, and correct amount due.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Extracting AP information from CMiC and compiling reports.
- Researching old outstanding checks.
- Pulling Dun & Bradstreet reports.
- Construction experience a must!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.