salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform complex paralegal duties requiring knowledge of legal terminology and legal processes which include case management from inception through discovery and verdict.
- Prepare, edit, and/or draft correspondence, reports, and legal documents
- Prepare, edit and/or file subpoenas, briefs, pleadings, and other filings in state/federal court
- Plan and schedule conferences, depositions, and/or meetings
- Maintain calendars including court deadlines and appearance
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Certified Paralegal (5 years of experience is required)
- Paralegal Certificate
- Litigation (5 years of experience is required)
- Litigation support
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Litigation-Real Estate
- Litigation-Personal Injury
- Litigation-Med. Malpractice
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.