salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Signals coworkers to facilitate moving product during processing
- Tends to equipment to facilitate process
- Turns valves to regulate flow of liquids or air, to start pump, and to regulate equipment
- Starts machines or equipment to begin process
- Marks or tags identification on parts
- Measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications
- Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards
- Reads dials and meters to ensure that equipment is operating according to specifications
- Discards or rejects products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
- Reads and interprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals to determine inspection and test procedures
- Installs and positions change over parts, components, and instruments
- Monitors quality control on packaging lines
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.