salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support the Director of Human Resources during Open Enrollment
- Manage unemployment, employment verifications, department invoices and billing for drug testing, benefits and background checks
- Support HR management in educating employees on and enforcing organization policies
- Foster positive employee relations
- Maintain and archive
- Maintain accurate records and files in accordance with laws, regulations
- Complete employment reports and track employee information
- Liaise with Payroll to resolve employee issues
- Manage full life cycle recruitment
- Track and manage candidate flow process in UKG system
- Prepare employment packages and orientation materials
- Manage, coordinate and administer new hire onboarding process, paperwork and overseeing background screenings, reference checks and drug testing
- UKG Administration, which includes inputting all new hires, changes, terminations, and other personnel changes into UKG system
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.