salary: $75,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Handle the purchase, sale, sale/leaseback, and ground lease transactions for multi-state assets.
- Arrange purchase and sale (commercial, office, retail, and high net worth residential), loan, joint ventures, and development transactions.
- Analyze and advise on title and survey work.
- Provide in-depth substantive review of title commitments, surveys and zoning reports
- Collaborate with title companies, surveyors, and zoning companies to negotiate title insurance, coverage, survey coverage and zoning analysis.
- Prepare and review drafts of leases, amendments, objection letters, clear title encumbrances, conveyance and closing documents.
- Draft and solicit tenant estoppel certificates and subordination agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of direct Real Estate Paralegal Experience
- Medium to Large firm experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.