salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provides a comprehensive, proactive, and “Patients First” experience for our patients and visitors.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills and uses evolving technology to manage a wide range of patient requests including appointment scheduling, patient registration, way-finding, answering general questions and meeting needs.
- Always represents the health system in a professional, caring and helpful manner.
- Ensures stellar and efficient patient experience while reducing financial loss and ensuring compliance.
- Performs patient registration, pre-visit, insurance verification, scheduling, arrival desk and/or departure desk activities according to standards and guidelines ensuring accuracy and an outstanding patient experience.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.