salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manages and prioritizes multiple assignments such as, acting as a liaison between internal and external customers by greeting customers, answering and triaging phone calls
- Administers calendar and schedules management
- Composes and prepares correspondence as required, such as reports, forms, presentation materials and messages
- Provides coverage of front end, point of service and registration
- Coordinates management functions and assists in special projects
- Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.