- Understanding of data actuals vs forecast (estimate to complete)
- Experience downloading data from different systems to utilize excel templates
- Experience and ability to present to sponsors, program managers, technology, leadership (executive level)
- Advanced Excel - Pivot tables, Vlookups, macros, graphing (charts)
- Advanced PowerPoint – creating charts, embedding data, exporting to/from Excel
- Clarity/ Planview/ MS projects - ability to log risk issues and meeting minutes
- Forecasting/ financial analysis
salary: $23 - $26.88 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Pull actuals to assist with budget analysis and forecasting using MS Excel
- Build robust PowerPoint decks to present to program managers, stakeholders, and project sponsors
- Update Clarity system by logging meeting minutes, documents, and additional notes
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.