salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Plan, supervise, and lead audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Oversee client communicatio throughout the year.
- Mentor and train staff as needed
- Track standards and implementations as needed.
- Assist with business advisory services and ad hoc projects
- When needed, lightly assist with income tax returns
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.