salary: $16.47 - $16.47 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Processing incoming and outgoing paperwork including mail and facsimiles
- support client service associates and operational personnel
- checking inbound client documents for accuracy, notating all activities on the account, and submitting accurate forms for final processing to service center
- make outbound contact both in writing and verbally with clients concerning paperwork.
- Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress; strong written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and database input is essential, knowledge of financial services field.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.