salary: $35.19 - $43.08 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Partnering with various finance and IT teams to accomplish above tasks
- Updating and maintaining product cost within Oracle
- Building and maintaining Excel based models to calculate labor and overhead rates
- Extracting reports from Oracle / AS400 and preparing various analyses to ensure completeness and accuracy of product costs and associated variances (e.g., purchase price variance)
- Prepare process flow documentation to support new business processes associated with the project (e.g., inventory cost updating process).
- Providing finance partnership to the procurement function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting; and 5 years of cost accounting, finance or analyst experience
- Minimum three years of experience working with Advanced Excel topics; Oracle, SharePoint, and AS 400.
- Strong standard cost experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.