- Knowledge of/ experience in annuities and insurance ( industry level knowledge)
- Project/ change management experience (Specifically with launching new products)
- Process management/ strategy
- Agile experience
- Advanced skills Microsoft Products – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
salary: $68 - $71.29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Will be working with Private Placement group to lead a spinoff project to create more opportunities and solutions for high value clients
- Make strategic decisions regarding launch of new insurance and annuity product lines
- Work closely with Investment Solutions group to learn processes, make connections, and gather information
- Provide project leadership/support to other smaller projects as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.