salary: $25.37 - $25.37 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Reviews and routes invoices to OU for approval and coding. Works with vendors on invoice issues.
• Reviews and works with buyers for PO invoices.
• Tracks and monitors open invoices on a daily basis and identifies errors.
• Performs daily reviews and handling of invoice queues.
• Works with internal departments and external vendors on invoice resolution with PO and Non-PO
• Builds a working relationship with vendors and Materials Management by communicating, taking
action and following up on invoice matters.
• Analyzes activities to facilitate reviews and decision analytics for management review.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and analytical skills by identifying discrepancies and developing
- Accounts Payble (2 years of experience is required)
- Purchase Orders
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.