- 2 years of experience in a similar role in nuclear
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred non-degree acceptable if needed
- Knowledge and experience with ISO, NUPIC, and NAIC audit process
- Willingness to travel (occasional)
- Product / Commodity intimacy
- Proven negotiation skills
- Basic data analysis skills
- Knowledge and experience with ISO, NUPIC, and NAIC audit process-nuclear
- Proven working experience with BAAN, SA/Oracle
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Work with Customer Order Management & Planning to quote costs & deliveries.
- Work with Supplier Performance Group, Engineering, Manufacturing & suppliers to fulfill quality, cost, & delivery.
- Management of Purchase Orders: Finalize purchase details of orders & deliveries with formal issue & MRP date updates.
- Manage flow of documents, drawings, specifications, requirements with suppliers.
- Manage deliveries of material as necessary on a timely basis & for the commodities assigned to maximize customer satisfaction & on-time delivery.
- Track & report key metrics.
- Control spend & build a culture of long-term costs savings.
- Interface with Supply Chain organization to resolve issues.
- Support entire procurement team to implement Supply Strategies & standard work-processes.
- Collaborate with Supplier Performance Group to intervene with suppliers on applicable quality & performance issues.
- Resolve any invoice discrepancies from suppliers.
- Manage & maintain all system ERP data.
- Purchasing/Procurement (2 years of experience is preferred)
- ERP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.