salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Places job postings/advertisements for open positions.
- Assists and acts as backup to recruiters with using the HR applicant tracking system.
- Schedules candidates for interviews.
- Conducts reference checks and processes background checks.
- Support employee onboarding & new hire orientation
- Provides administrative assistance and scheduling to senior department leaders.
- Handles data entry for HRIS, benefits, learning management system and other systems with accuracy. Runs reports from various systems as requested.
- Serves as the first point of contact for employee questions and requests. Develops an understanding of HRC’s benefits and policies in order to be able to answer most employee questions. Escalates issues as needed to other members of the HR team.
- Maintains and files all HR-related records in compliance with employment law, keeping all department records (paper and electronic) well organized and up-to-date.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.