salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Same day cash processing of contribution and distribution requests from 401(K) participants via checks, ACH, and Federal wire transactions
- Accurately and timely process all daily inquiries research and items
- Handle escalated items and projects given by management
- Enters and/or releases wires in the wire system. Quality Control, consistently double checking any transactions that are processed by the team
- Closing process which includes balancing transactions at the end of the day
- Train new employees and coordinate cross training for team members
- Bank Reconciliations
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Cash Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Banking Operations
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.