salary: $28.85 - $31.25 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Perform monthly reconciliation of sub-ledger detail to assigned general ledger accounts
- Perform daily cash reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations to assigned general ledger accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and supporting schedules
- Handle specific duties related to month-end closing process
- Compile and analyze financial information such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions to support management decisions
- Knowledge of and compliance with internal procedures and processes, staying aware and offering suggestions process improvements
- Maintain full compliance with GAAP, company policies and procedures
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries to the general ledger
- Ad Hoc and all other duties as assigned
- Open and willing to follow established procedures, while identifying potential improvements
- Bank Reconciliations (3 years of experience is required)
- Journal Entries (3 years of experience is required)
- General Accounting and Finance Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.