salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
- Answer incoming calls, ensuring customers receive tier 1 level customer service
- Answer customer service emails, and ensuring customers receive tier 1 level customer service within Service Level Agreement
- Answer incoming live chats, ensuring customers receive tier 1 level customer service
- Provide updates on shipments using relevant rail and terminal websites to provide accurate information to our customers
- Liaison between external and internal customers for import issues, taking ownership of service issues
- Ensure communication is clear and detailed to limit delays or misunderstanding amongst parties
- Provide notices or other information to customers as applicable for holds, vessel arrival information, customs information, delays, or release status notifications
- Knowledge and process improvement collaboration
- Expedite all customer issues with high sense of urgency and reduce service failures
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.