salary: $48,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Provide direct support to customer service and sales team as needed
• Answer inbound calls and routes them internally as needed
• Create/update Customer's information in SAP
• Check order parameters and initiate necessary actions required to resolve
• Update Customer Service forecast after orders are processed
• Conduct cold calls to new and existing customers for new business opportunities
• Set up freight forwarder for ocean/air freight, or coordinate with Logistics; issue DN to warehouse
• Follow-up with troubled loads and determine shipment status
• Answer requests for MOQ's and lead times
• Generate and send invoices
• Monitor AR Report for past due accounts
• Generate PO and process sales order
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.