salary: $18.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
• Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
• Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
• Monitor progress of delivery routes
• Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
• Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
What you need to succeed:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It’d be great if you also have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-year related experience preferably within a call center environment
• strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
• Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer support
- Customer Relations
- Client Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.