salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Reviews open accounts for collection efforts.
- Makes outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collects customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identifies issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Reviews and monitors assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provides timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Communicates to customers via written correspondence to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes or emails documents to accounts and follows up with professionalism and persistence
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.