salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to execute core HR processes (e.g. performance management, talent management, total rewards, compensation, training and development, interactive process of transitional return to work, etc.)
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and associates regarding HR in areas such as policy and procedure
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to drive an inclusive and diverse culture
- Employee and labor relations (investigations, conflict resolution)
- Support in reviewing, interpreting, administering and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures
- Assists in determining training needs and developing programs to improve performance and professional development
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.