salary: $34 - $36 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Provide accurate and rapid response to dealer and distributor pricing inquiries
• Research and resolve pricing errors on exception reports
• Utilize the pricing tool to set prices
• Effectively segment parts for accurate price-setting
• Work with Strategic Pricing to ensure accurate execution of part pricing strategy
• Develop, communicate and monitor departmental KPIs to ensure customer service level commitments are maintained
• Work with external departments and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate part and cost updates to support daily pricing activities
• Continuously identify areas for improvement and enhancements to systems and processes
• Price Items
• Pricing Exceptions Manage
• Process and system maintenance and improvement
• Reporting and KPI management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.