salary: $19 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Professionally greet patrons as they enter the office, while being courteous, professional, and welcoming.
- Contribute to the smooth functioning of practice operations including, patient registration, scheduling, verification of demographic information, etc.
- Collect co-payments from clients as needed
- Obtain and enter referrals
- Schedule, reschedule, and cancel client appointments as needed while accounting for patient and provider needs
- Feel comfortable in a high pressure situations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.