The Customer Support Specialist is the first point of contact for support of post shipping errors from the distribution network for customers and business partners of the Instillation Products in the United States.
In this role and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will aid the Distribution Center team by reacting to customer inquiries.
salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Delivering effective solutions to customers with post shipping queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue
- Monitoring the status of all inquiries to ensure timely and complete resolution
- Ensuring that inquiries are resolved and providing assistance in any necessary escalation
- Ensuring a positive customer experience by giving them regular updates and clarification
- Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.