The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client--Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k--Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay
salary: $20.48 - $20.48 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Balances exceptional customer service with investigative research while working with internal and external customers who suspect they have fraudulent, mis-posted, merchant disputes or other unusual activity on their accounts.
- Customer contact is made through inbound and/or outbound calling to complete investigation.
- May also involve contacting third parties for research.
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- Additional duties may include: closing and/or reissuing cards or accounts, researching or placing holds and restraints, reversing fees, and/or referring accounts for suspected elder abuse, identity theft, or account misuse.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.